US VISA TO INDIA: Tourist Visa to India
What is an India Tourist Visa? Do I Qualify?
The Tourist Visa to India is an travel document that is stamped into your passport
by the Indian Consulate / Embassy.
The Tourist Visa to India is valid for the following travel:
- Recreation and Sight Seeing
- Visit Family and Friends
Most India tourist visas are issued for a 120 month validity with multiple entries and
the maximum duration of stay is 180 days (6 months). Please note however that the
validity of the Indian tourist visa is at the sole discretion of the Indian Consulate / Embassy
and in some cases they may issue a shorter visa validity.
The Tourist Visa to India can not be extended nor converted.
Gather together, complete, and ship the following to US Visa to India:
1. PASSPORT: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
- be signed
- contain at least two blank visa pages
- not expire no less than 6 months beyond the date of your return to the U.S.
If your passport does not meet these requirements:
If shipped together, US Visa to India can process the passport application and the tourist visa to India application back to back.
Important Notes: The last few pages in the back of your passport are amendment and endorsement pages.
These are for U.S. State Department use only. They cannot be used for visa issuance or entry / exit stamps.
Also, a visa page must be completely clean and clear to be valid for an Indian Tourist Visa stamp.
2. PHOTO'S: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
- good quality (not blurry or pixelated)
- in color
- 2 x 2 in size
- not more than 90 days old
- full frontal view with body facing completely forward
- background plain and white
Photo’s should be taken at a reputable facility.
Suggested are Walgreen’s, CVS, or FedEx Kinko’s.
3. PROOF OF TRAVEL: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
4. PROOF OF ADDRESS: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
- a major utility bill (water, gas, electric, sewage)
- copy of valid & current lease with landlord and tenant signatures.
Cellular or landline phone bills, credit card statements, bank statement, or cable bills
are not acceptable. Address on any ID proof document may not be a P.O. box number
and must match the address on the India online visa application form.
For New York Jurisdiction: If submitting a utility bill as proof of address, the original is required.
5. JURISDICTION: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
The first two questions on the application for the Tourist Visa to India establish jurisdiction.
They ask for:
- your country of application submission
- your mission (consulate/Embassy) of application submission
The country of your submission is USA.
To identify your Mission (Consulate/Embassy), find your state below.
6. APPLICATION: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
It is strongly recommended to print our helpful step by step Tourist Visa to India
Application Guide and refer to it as you fill in the Online Indian Tourist Visa Application form.
Important Note: The India Tourist visa application form must be printed on two separate sheets of paper.
The Embassy/Consulate of India does not except applications printed back to back on a single sheet of paper.
7. PARTICULARS FORM: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
Important Note: Questions that are not applicable should not be left blank
but instead be filled in with “NO” or “NONE”.
8. ORDER FORM & SHIPPING: Requirements - Tourist Visa to India
- payment information
- contact information
- printing your ship labels
- uploading your India Tourist Visa documents for review
Please note you that you will not be charged until all your documents are received and are ready for submission.
Secure Online Tourist Visa to India Order Form – US Visa to India
Important Note: Deadline tight and you need a rush order? To ensure the fastest possible service,
call 844-UVC-VISA for immediate assistance.
Top US Visa to India Services
Other US Visa to Destinations
Other Useful Links
Contact US Visa to India
US Visa to India Copyright 2016
All Rights Reserved