US VISA TO INDIA: Expedited Passport Renewal
What is a Passport Renewal? Do I Qualify?
You are qualified to submit a passport renewal application if:
- you still have and can submit your most recent passport; AND
- you were 16 years or older when your most current passport was issued; AND
- your current passport is undamaged; AND
- your current passport has not been expired more than 5 years.
You can renew your U.S. Passport at any time. It does not have to be expired or even nearly so.
Important Note: The U.S. State Dept discontinued the adding of additional pages as of Jan. 1, 2016.
In the case you run out of blank visa pages, you will now need to renew your passport.
Gather together, complete, and ship the following to US Visa to India:
1. PASSPORT: Requirements - Passport Renewal
- not be damaged or tampered with
- not be expired more than 5 years
- have been issued when you were 16 years or older
If your passport does not meet these requirements:
If a visa is also needed you can ship both applications together.
US Visa to India can process the passport application and visa application back to back.
Important Note: The last few pages in the back of your passport are amendment and endorsement pages.
These are for U.S. State Department use only. They cannot be used for visa issuance or entry / exit stamps.
Also, a visa page must be completely clean and clear to be valid for a Visa stamp.
2. APPLICATION: Requirements - Passport Renewal
DS-82 APPLICATION RULES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Hand filled applications are no longer acceptable. All applicants must
complete the Online DS-82 Passport Renewal Application through
the link State Department above.
- All dates and signatures must be original and written be in black ink only.
Copies of signatures and dates or those in colored ink or pencil are not acceptable.
- The DS-82 Passport Renewal Application must be printed on two separate pages.
Applications printed on the front and back of a single sheet are not acceptable.
- Please note that the DS-82 application must be submitted to the Department of State
within 5 business days of the date you put on the application.
3. PHOTO: Requirements - Passport Renewal
- good quality (not blurry or pixelated)
- in color
- 2 x 2 in size
- not more than 90 days old
- full frontal view with body facing completely forward
- background plain and white
Photo’s should be taken at a reputable facility.
Suggested are Walgreen’s, CVS, or FedEx Kinko’s.
4. PROOF OF TRAVEL: Requirements - Passport Renewal
5. AUTHORIZATION LETTER: Requirements - Passport Renewal
Complete and print the Passport Agency Authorization letters.
These forms allow us to speak and act on your behalf with the State Department.
Please read carefully and fill out completely and correctly to avoid delays.
HELPFUL HINT: Many computers are set to automatically open a PDF with Adobe viewer.
To complete the authorization form, download the form, then right click and open with adobe acrobat or reader.
6. FEES: Requirements: Passport Renewal
STATE DEPARTMENT FEES:
The government fee for an expedited passport Renewal is 170.00.
- Make one check or money order out to “US Department of State” for 170.00;
- Authorize the 170.00 on the Passport Renewal Order Form to pay with your debit or credit card.
RUSH SERVICE FEE OPTIONS:
Include a check or money order payable to “US Visa to India“
authorize the amount on the Passport Renewal Order Form.
- Same day processing – 249.00 + return shipping; OR
- 24-48 hour processing – 199.00 + return shipping; OR
- 3-5 business days rush processing – 149.00 + return shipping; OR
- 5-10 business days processing – 99.00 + return shipping
RETURN SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- Fed Ex Priority Overnight – 35.00; OR
- Fed Ex 2nd Day – 25.00; OR
- Fed Ex Saturday Delivery – 45.00; OR
- Fed Ex First Overnight Early am – 65.00; OR
- Same day shipping via domestic airline – 125.00; OR
- Provide shipping account number or prepaid return envelope – 0.00
8. ORDER FORM & SHIPPING: Requirements - Second Valid Passport
- contact information
- payment information
- shipping information
- choosing the level of service needed to meet your intended travel date
- Uploading your passport Renewal documents for review
Please note you that you will not be charged until all your documents are received and are ready for submission.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For tight deadlines needing Same Day or 24 hour Passport processing,
to ensure fastest possible service it is highly advised to contact us before shipping your package
to ensure availability!
Top US Visa to India Services
Other US Visa to Destinations
Other Useful Links
Contact US Visa to India
US Visa to India Copyright 2016
All Rights Reserved