US VISA TO INDIA: Business Visa to India
What is an Indian Business Visa? Do I Qualify?
The Business Visa to India is an travel document. It is stamped into your passport by
the Indian Consulate / Embassy. The Business Visa to India is valid for::
- Establishing Business
- Trade and Joint Ventures
- Exhibitions or Trade Fair
- Industrial Venture
Business visas are normally granted for ten years with multiple entries. Allowed duration of stay per visit is 6 months. The validity of the business visa to India, however, is at the sole discretion of the Indian Consulate / Embassy. In some cases they may issue a shorter visa validity. The Business Visa to India is valid from the date it is issued. It can not be extended nor converted.
Gather together, complete, and ship the following to US Visa to India:
1. PASSPORT: Requirements - Business Visa to India
- be signed
- contain at least two blank visa pages
- not expire no less than 6 months beyond the date of your return to the U.S.
If your passport does not meet these requirements:
If shipped together, US Visa to India can process the passport application and India business visa application back to back.
Important Notes: The last few pages in the back of your passport are amendment and endorsement pages.
These are for U.S. State Department use only. They cannot be used for visa issuance or entry / exit stamps.
Also, a visa page must be completely clean and clear to be valid for an Indian Business Visa stamp.
2. PHOTO'S: Requirements - Business Visa to India
- good quality (not blurry or pixelated)
- in color
- 2 x 2 in size
- not more than 90 days old
- full frontal view with body facing completely forward
- background plain and white
Photo’s should be taken at a reputable facility.
Suggested are Walgreen’s, CVS, or FedEx Kinko’s.
3. PROOF OF TRAVEL: Requirements - Business Visa to india
4. PROOF OF ADDRESS: Requirements - Business Visa to India
- a major utility bill (water, gas, electric, sewage)
- copy of valid & current lease with landlord and tenant signatures.
Cellular or landline phone bills, credit card statements, bank statement, or cable bills
are not acceptable. Address on any ID proof document may not be a P.O. box number
and must match the address on the India online visa application form.
For New York Jurisdiction: If submitting a utility bill as proof of address, the original is required.
5. JURISDICTION: Requirements - Business Visa to India
The first two questions on the India Business Visa application that establish jurisdiction are:
- country of application submission
- mission (consulate/Embassy) of application submission
The country of your submission is USA. To identify your Mission (Consulate/Embassy), find your state below.
6. BUSINESS LETTER: Requirements - Business Visa to India
A business letter from your employer or sponsoring company in the U.S. is
required for the business visa to India.
This letter must be on company letterhead and signed by an individual in the
company other than the applicant such as an executive, a direct supervisor
of the traveler.
The business letter should contain:
- applicant introduction
- employment status & position
- purpose of business visit to India
- indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant
- detailed contact information for the organization to be visited in India
- validity of visa applied for (one, five, or ten year)
- estimate of future visit frequency
Important Notes: Information on the business letter, including requested validity of visa and travel dates, must match exactly the information provided on the India visa application form and all other supporting documents.
7. INVITATION LETTER: Requirements - Business Visa to India
- nature of the business relationship to the applicant
- purpose of travel, length of stay, address of stay
- complete and detailed contact information of host in India
- confirm the validity of visa applied for (one, five, or ten year)
Important Note: Information on the business letter such as requested validity and travel dates must match on all supporting documents. If information does not match, your application may be rejected by the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
For San Francisco Jurisdiction: The name of the inviting company on the letterhead must match the certificate of incorporation exactly as well as the inviting company on the application form.
8. INCORPORATION LETTER: Requirements - Business Visa to India
A copy of a letter of incorporation from the host company in India is required
for the business visa to India in addition to the letter of invitation.
For San Francisco Jurisdiction: The name of the inviting company on the
letterhead must match the certificate of incorporation exactly as well as the inviting
company on the application form.
9. PARTICULARS FORM: Requirements - Business Visa to India
Important Note: Questions that are not applicable should not be left blank
but instead be filled in with “NO” or “NONE”.
10. APPLICATION: Requirements - Business Visa to India
It is strongly recommended to print our helpful step by step Business Visa to India
Application Guide and refer to it as you fill in the Online Indian Business Visa Application form.
Important Note: The application form for the business visa to India must be printed on two separate sheets of paper.
The Embassy/Consulate of India does not except applications printed back to back on a single sheet of paper.
11. INDIAN ORIGINS: Requirements - Business Visa to India
Persons of Indian origin that wish to apply for a business visa to India in their
U.S. passport are required to surrender their Indian citizenship. Those who have
already renounced Indian citizenship must provide a copy of a renunciation certificate
AND naturalization certificate.
Persons of Indian origin who have not renounced Indian citizenship or can not show
proof of renunciation must first apply for renunciation directly through the Cox and Kings
website. They do not accept renunciation applications through travel agencies, visa
services or any other third parties
12. ORDER FORM & SHIPPING: Requirements - Business Visa to India
- payment information
- contact information
- printing your ship labels
- uploading your India Business Visa documents for review
Please note you that you will not be charged until all your documents are received and are ready for submission.
Secure Online India ETA Visa Order Form – US Visa to India
Important Note: Deadline tight and you need a rush order? To ensure the fastest possible service,
call 844-UVC-VISA for immediate assistance.
Top US Visa to India Services
Other US Visa to Destinations
Other Useful Links
Contact US Visa to India
US Visa to India Copyright 2016
All Rights Reserved